23 September 2009

FoLLOweRs LisT


To my BeLovEd FOLLOWERS, I am very, very sorry!!!. Since yesterday the list was gone. I don't know why. Maybe because we had virus last Sunday. My husband had to re-install the computer. I don't understand because that is the only list that was lost, the rest are just the same. Last time when I lost the list I found it in the dashboard and so I installed it back but now I cannot find it anymore. The same with my other blog, the followers list is also gone. So, PLEASE SIGN UP AGAIN!!! BE THE FIRST!
Did you encounter this kind of problem?
How do you solve it?

1 smart remarks:

Nancy Janiola Wednesday, September 23, 2009  

hello Faye! long time no hop. miss it here. musta na?

i just had my pc reformatted too last week pero wala man nawala akong followers in all 4 blogs. basi nag time out lang. basi mo balik ra na after a while.

cheer up!

Blog Archive

About this Blog

I make this blog for foreigners who will live in this country, THE NETHERLANDS. Foreigners who are engaged or married they have to learn a lot of things about their new home like the culture, architectures, landscape, government, dikes etc. Especially the Dutch language which is very important in their social life. It is very difficult if they cannot communicate with other people. Most people speak Dutch, only few speaks English.
For visitors and readers, this will give you an idea what this country is. This small country ranks no. 5 in the economic stability in EUROPE. Their architectures like palaces, castles, dikes, ports (air and sea) are amazing.
Their culture is very interesting.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP