08 April 2010

Tulips and other flowers for your BLog Header

We went to Keukenhof three weeks ago when my sister was here. Here are some of the pictures:

If you can find some nice pictures of the flowers, feel free to copy them. Choose the pictures and make a blog header just what I did. The pictures are big enough and you can edit or resize to 970 pixels which is needed for the header. Let me know so that I can visit your blog.
If you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager then you can resize the picture to 970 pixels just like these:

4 smart remarks:

Laikka Friday, April 09, 2010  

ayyy ang ganda...love these and love flowers;) thanks for sharing! musta ka na?

dhemz Friday, April 09, 2010  

wow! very pretty kaau ang imong mga photos te...unsa imo gamit nga cam? thanks for sharing...great shots....love your new header.....:)

nice A Saturday, April 10, 2010  

I've been so awed with your great captures of beautiful flowers there. I really want to change my other blog design soon. May I use some of your photos? My present URL is a whack I was told so I need to change it later if I'm no longer busy. Thanks for your offer.

Fex Sunday, April 11, 2010  

nice shoots faye, watching these pictures gives me even more excitement to visit keukenhof soon.Just waiting for the right time that all the flowers will bloom.

About this Blog

I make this blog for foreigners who will live in this country, THE NETHERLANDS. Foreigners who are engaged or married they have to learn a lot of things about their new home like the culture, architectures, landscape, government, dikes etc. Especially the Dutch language which is very important in their social life. It is very difficult if they cannot communicate with other people. Most people speak Dutch, only few speaks English.
For visitors and readers, this will give you an idea what this country is. This small country ranks no. 5 in the economic stability in EUROPE. Their architectures like palaces, castles, dikes, ports (air and sea) are amazing.
Their culture is very interesting.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP