What is PD?
PD stands for Pupillary Distance. This is the distance between the center of your pupils in each eye and that is measured in millimeters. Corrected lens eyeglasses cannot be made without PD. It is used to position the optical center of the lens when it is made so that you will be able to see easily through the eyeglasses. No PD for you from Opticians, then you can request a friend to measure your PD. You can learn more on how to get your PD at Zennioptical.com. Zenni: the #1 online eyeglasses store, where you can find lots of prescription eyeglasses. They also give advice on what to do to get the right eyeglasses you need.
The correct PD is particularly important for a multi-focal lens, as there are multiple viewing fields which are adjusted on the basis of the PD supplied.
23 June 2010
What is PD?
- ► 2009 (102)
- My Friends House Has Termites
- Dutch Math: Ordinal Numbers
- Dutch Math, Ordinal Numbers Exercises
- Dutch Math: Ordinal Numbers, answers
- DUTCH FOOTBALL TEAM for the FIFA WORLD CUP 2010
- The Smallest Pancakes
- Your Dodge Magnum Deserves Better
- DUTCH Proverbs
- How Do You Defend Yourself?
- The Philippine Independence Day Celebration in the...
- Casino Lovers
- We are Ready for the FIFA World Cup 2010
- Dutch Football Team Won Against Denmark 2-0
- Paradise 8 Casino
- Vuvuzela On The iPhone
- Wanna Hear a DuTch Song?
- Is Your Website Safe?
- Wanna Hear A Dutch Song?
- PAPA, You Are The BEST!
- Free iPod Touch From Charter
- Avondvierdaagse, A Sport Activity
- What Is PD?
- Second Day, Avondvierdaagse
- To Take Lasik Or Not
- Third Day, AVONDVIERDAAGSE
- School Lockers Are SAfe
- It's Friday!
- Does Vacheval Still Exist?
- Sweet Blog Award
- The Fourth or Last Day of AVONDVIERDAAGSE
- Can Dry Eye Complicate Lasik?
- The Dutch Football Team Against Slovakia
- FREE Stuffs for BLOGGERS
- 10.1 M Dutch Viewers, Netherlands-Slovakia Footbal...
- ▼ Jun 2010 (34)
- ► 2011 (71)
About this Blog
For visitors and readers, this will give you an idea what this country is. This small country ranks no. 5 in the economic stability in EUROPE. Their architectures like palaces, castles, dikes, ports (air and sea) are amazing.
Their culture is very interesting.