Two weeks ago we received a small note from our neighbors if we could join them in decorating our street. Last week one of our neighbors came and asked if he could tie the rope in our terrace in the third floor. My husband had helped them. When the garbage truck came to pick up the garbage the following day, the truck broke the rope because it was hanged too low. There are only few flags left. Some of our neighbors did not like to have such decorations. The other street has better and more flags than we have.
The Dutch Football Team will play this afternoon at 1:30 P.M. (Netherlands time) against Denmark. Big cities like Amsterdam, etc. put a wide screen t.v. so that the fans can watch the game.
Wish the Dutch Team a BIG GOOD LUCK!!!
14 June 2010
- ► 2009 (102)
- My Friends House Has Termites
- Dutch Math: Ordinal Numbers
- Dutch Math, Ordinal Numbers Exercises
- Dutch Math: Ordinal Numbers, answers
- DUTCH FOOTBALL TEAM for the FIFA WORLD CUP 2010
- The Smallest Pancakes
- Your Dodge Magnum Deserves Better
- DUTCH Proverbs
- How Do You Defend Yourself?
- The Philippine Independence Day Celebration in the...
- Casino Lovers
- We are Ready for the FIFA World Cup 2010
- Dutch Football Team Won Against Denmark 2-0
- Paradise 8 Casino
- Vuvuzela On The iPhone
- Wanna Hear a DuTch Song?
- Is Your Website Safe?
- Wanna Hear A Dutch Song?
- PAPA, You Are The BEST!
- Free iPod Touch From Charter
- Avondvierdaagse, A Sport Activity
- What Is PD?
- Second Day, Avondvierdaagse
- To Take Lasik Or Not
- Third Day, AVONDVIERDAAGSE
- School Lockers Are SAfe
- It's Friday!
- Does Vacheval Still Exist?
- Sweet Blog Award
- The Fourth or Last Day of AVONDVIERDAAGSE
- Can Dry Eye Complicate Lasik?
- The Dutch Football Team Against Slovakia
- FREE Stuffs for BLOGGERS
- 10.1 M Dutch Viewers, Netherlands-Slovakia Footbal...
- ▼ Jun 2010 (34)
- ► 2011 (71)
About this Blog
For visitors and readers, this will give you an idea what this country is. This small country ranks no. 5 in the economic stability in EUROPE. Their architectures like palaces, castles, dikes, ports (air and sea) are amazing.
Their culture is very interesting.