13 May 2010

My Health Secret is...

...eating enough healthy food.
I am able to maintain my weight for almost two years now. I always see to it that the food I eat is nutritious. I also eat enough. Three main meals and two snacks per day are enough for me. Pears and cold, crispy Fuji apples are my favorite fruits that I eat when I feel hungry.
Last week I visited one of my old friends. We met three months ago in the shop. She invited me for lunch in their house together with her other friends. She loves cooking. She can cook good food. We ate and ate. One of her friends is on diet. She always brings with her protein supplements like protein bars. Whenever she craves for chocolate, or begin to feel hungry she just grabs the bar from her bag and take a bite. She has been eating this bar for a couple of months. She said it really helped especially when you are weight conscious. She had tried difficult kinds of protein supplements. But she likes this CarbRite Diet Protein Bars.

Maintaining weight is very difficult especially when you are out shopping and see lots of sweets in the store. The most frustrating part of the people who are on diet is that they cannot control their desires when they see food, they crave for.
Are you weight or health conscious?
Have you tried losing weight?
If you did, what was your secret in maintaining your weight or losing those unwanted fats?

0 smart remarks:

About this Blog

I make this blog for foreigners who will live in this country, THE NETHERLANDS. Foreigners who are engaged or married they have to learn a lot of things about their new home like the culture, architectures, landscape, government, dikes etc. Especially the Dutch language which is very important in their social life. It is very difficult if they cannot communicate with other people. Most people speak Dutch, only few speaks English.
For visitors and readers, this will give you an idea what this country is. This small country ranks no. 5 in the economic stability in EUROPE. Their architectures like palaces, castles, dikes, ports (air and sea) are amazing.
Their culture is very interesting.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP